Welcome to Artzee Chris' Cool Creations Blog

Hello and welcome! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog! This is my corner of the web for all things Artzee! As a illustrator in my life before kids I used to freelance and create clipart and graphics for various computer software packages and I also did some greeting card designs. I love old vintage images that can be used for mixed media crafts and projects. I have a ton of vintage images, scrapbooking and paper crafting projects for you to download and use for FREE!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Vintage 1x1 Inch Santas for Scrabble Pendants

I just love the little scrabble pendants that I've been seeing on Etsy. They are so cute and fun so for today's offering here is a page of one inch Victorian/Vintage Santas that can be used to make scrabble pendants with. I think they would be such a fun little Christmas gift for a friend, co-worker, teacher etc. They could also be used to make gift tags with too. If you come up with any cool ideas please feel free to share I would love to know what creative fun stuff you come up with yourself.

This is sized for an 8 1/2" x 11" page in 300 dpi, so have at it and Happy Holidays!

SantaOneInchSquaresjpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've Been Married How Long?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Custom Search
09 10